The Stamparatus – Stampin’ Up!’s new stamp positioning tool is coming soon and will be available to pre-order from 09.00pm on 16 November – 30 November – while stocks last and will be shipped out around the 1st February 2018. I am beyond excited about this and will definitely be reserving my Stamparatus as soon as I can. Click on this link to see how it works -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3teCr7Xo4G8&feature=youtu.be
Here’s why I want one;
- It’s can be used with both red rubber and Photopolymer stamps
- There is a foam mat to use with Photopolymer stamps
- It has 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper and cardstock
- It has integral rulers and grid lines for quick and easy measuring. Please note that the UK version will be metric only
- It has 2 reversible plates making a total of 4 surfaces to work with. This means endless possibilities with 2, 3 or even 4 step stamping.
- Both plates can simply be unhinged and moved down making it much easier to stamp a line of the same image or a repeating patter.
- 2 bar magnets included to hold the paper in place and there is an area underneath the Stamparatus to store the magnets
Retail Price – £44.00 – Reserve your copy on 16 November 2017 (from 9.00 pm) by visiting my On-line Shop.
Call or email me if you have any questions or fro more information – firstname.lastname@example.org or 07906 008125